All 3 art Reviews

The stress of her regard The stress of her regard

Oh, this is .... Wow...

You've done a mighty awesome job here, man.
She looks lovely :D

You've got quite a fun art style :)
Also, DATFYNASS <3

My only complaint would be her hair actually being Green, but fuck me, Great work. Keep it up.

and thanks : )

BizarroJoe responds:

I feel really honored that you liked it!
Apart from trying to imitate your little white reflection dots and strokes, I browsed many thumbnails of sexy catsuits to try to get a proper reflection effect... Plus I felt it was time to make a drawing that featured some female backview.
Yeah, I never got the colors quite right. But trust me, when I finshed vectoring, they were even worse. This time, I made a thing I've never done before: ctrl+L in Photoshop. The original version appeared "washed out" compared to this one, and apart from enhancing the contrast a lot, the colors looked much more similar to the original. But I couldn't do more for the hair. I eventually gave it up.
My imagination flew a lot when doing this character (but not sexually)! I tried to relate her to some more myths apart from Medusa, coming up for an explanation for the unique appearance of her "Twilght Snake" (I even thought of her two sister-blades!)... Sorry for thinking weird stuff about your character, the creative process was really long!
As in my previous fanarts, I feel thankful to the original creator for giving me the chance of making it. As odd as it may sound.
Hope to see more works of yours soon. See you!

Tasty Chocolate Tasty Chocolate

Oh my.

This is friggin' awesome man : O

The colouring looks superb.
You've captured her cuteness extremely well :D Brilliant Job.

TheShadling responds:

Her cuteness cant be captured, shes too fucking cute!!!

Remilia Scarlet Remilia Scarlet

Awesome touhou

:D Great job with the linearts man.